Collection Tin – Volunteer
Menphys is a local Charity covering Leicester and Leicestershire that provides a range of services to children & young people with disabilities and special educational needs.
Volunteering as a Collection Tin Organiser in your local community, representing Menphys means you can enjoy meeting with different people and take pride in knowing you are making a big difference in helping to raise essential funds through developing awareness of our work in your area.
Purpose of the Role:
1. Approaching local companies, groups & supporters to have a tin.
2. Working with local businesses to coordinate the collection of tins when full.
3. Communicating with our fundraising team to manage the distribution of tins
4. Represent Menphys in a professional and caring manner.
1. To be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, and face-to-face.
2. To be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
3. To be able to follow procedures.
4. To demonstrate professionalism.
5. To show confidence in dealing with the public.
Menphys Will Provide:
1. Staff induction and training package including health & safety.
2. Guidance and support throughout your volunteering time with us.
3. An understanding of disabilities and special educational needs.
As the organisation develops over time and the external environment changes, the precise responsibilities of the role are likely to evolve. As a result, this Role Description may require updating, a process which will be undertaken through consultation between the Finance Manager and the Executive Director.
To provide an anti-discriminatory service, that respects people’s ethnic, religious, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds and to ensure the policies and procedures of Menphys Limited are implemented and followed.
Menphys welcome applicants with a disability and endeavour to adapt our work environment to accommodate individual requirements.
Job Enquiry Form
Collection Tin – Volunteer
Hours of Work
This is a flexible role, which will fit around you and your spare time.
Various locations around, Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland
Related Articles + Events
Menphys volunteers recognised by High Sheriff for ‘dedication and commitment’
Three charity volunteers have been presented with High Sheriff Awards, recognising their dedication in helping children and young people with disabilities.
In memory of Her Grace, Francis, Dowager Duchess of Rutland.
It is with sadness that we share the news that our Patron has passed away.
Her Grace, Francis, Dowager Duchess of Rutland, was a long standing supporter of Menphys and our Patron.
Wednesday, March 13th 2024
The Menphys Sports Club returns with our special guest Rob Paternostro, Head Coach of the Leicester Riders Basketball Club. Join us for a beautiful two course meal and opportunity to hear from Rob about his journey from player to coach,