Collection Tin – Volunteer
Menphys is a local Charity covering Leicester and Leicestershire that provides a range of services to children & young people with disabilities and special educational needs.
Volunteering as a Collection Tin Organiser in your local community, representing Menphys means you can enjoy meeting with different people and take pride in knowing you are making a big difference in helping to raise essential funds through developing awareness of our work in your area.
Purpose of the Role:
1. Approaching local companies, groups & supporters to have a tin.
2. Working with local businesses to coordinate the collection of tins when full.
3. Communicating with our fundraising team to manage the distribution of tins
4. Represent Menphys in a professional and caring manner.
1. To be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, and face-to-face.
2. To be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
3. To be able to follow procedures.
4. To demonstrate professionalism.
5. To show confidence in dealing with the public.
Menphys Will Provide:
1. Staff induction and training package including health & safety.
2. Guidance and support throughout your volunteering time with us.
3. An understanding of disabilities and special educational needs.
As the organisation develops over time and the external environment changes, the precise responsibilities of the role are likely to evolve. As a result, this Role Description may require updating, a process which will be undertaken through consultation between the Finance Manager and the Executive Director.
To provide an anti-discriminatory service, that respects people’s ethnic, religious, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds and to ensure the policies and procedures of Menphys Limited are implemented and followed.
Menphys welcome applicants with a disability and endeavour to adapt our work environment to accommodate individual requirements.
Job Enquiry Form
Collection Tin – Volunteer
Hours of Work
This is a flexible role, which will fit around you and your spare time.
Various locations around, Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland
Related Articles + Events
Saturday, November 11th 2023
Menphys and Leicestershire SEND Hub are pleased to host a SEND Insight Day, a day filled with activities, information and collaboration!
Friday, December 8th 2023
Thanks to Laffalot Promotions live comedy returns to the Menphys Hub. Alex Hylton, Ricky Balshaw, Craig Deeley and headliner Peter Brush will have you rolling in the aisles all in aid of Menphys and Edgars Gift.
Menphys Club Support Worker
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, join the team and make a difference.